· High predictive accuracy
· Less training data required
· Short computation time
· Provided via SaaS or API
· Capable of dealing with a wide range of time-space data
· Ability to integrate with client's decision support system through highly visualised and flexible interfaces
· Advanced AI algorithms
· Agent-based simulations and spatial optimisation
· Advanced supply and demand analysis
· Site selection and capacity optimisation
We can help you establish an organisational strategy for tapping available analytics to improve your productivity and workflow and design the systems needed.
SpacetimeAI & Connected Places Catapult pass the first stage to help reduce traffic congestion in Brazil The Global Challenge Research Fund funded by UKRI supports cutting-edge research to address challenges faced by developing countries.SEE MORE
If you need our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.